Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dollar Store Trading

Ask and you shall receive.

I've put it out there that I'm a willing participant in the trading circuit and dare I say I'm already falling behind on my end. Doug from Sportscards From The Dollar Store sent me a bubble envelope full of cards I need. His blog was one of the first that I subscribed to, and I highly recommend you do the same (if you haven't already).


First off, he sent me a bunch of cards that I can cross of my 2012 Gypsy Queen wantlist!


A couple from 2007 Topps Heritage.


He also sent some '88 Score as well as '86 Donruss. Here's a few of them.


Here's most of the '92 Donruss he sent.


And the last of the baseball, some 2013 Topps needs.



He also sent along some Bruins for me. I had collected a lot of hockey in the late '80's and early to mid 90's, but I think the most recent box I opened was from more than 10 years ago. Needless to say, I had very few of what he sent me and they were all greatly appreciated.

Here are some of my favorites.









 
 
Thanks a lot Doug! Your generosity was greatly appreciated. Once I can put together a return package worthy enough, it'll be on the way.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment