Thursday, May 9, 2013

Some More Fairfield Fun

Well, Allen Webster got sent back down to Pawtucket after his horrid start last night (I think that was the plan anyways), so I removed his name from the "Current Red Sox I Need" list. I'll still trade for a card of his if you have one, because he's probably going to come back up to the Sox at some point.
To take his place, the Red Sox brought up Jose De La Torre (which I also need a card of), so now he will be on my list as well as Junichi Tazawa and Alex Wilson in order for me to have a card of all 25 players on the active roster. Email me at swingandapopup@gmail.com if you have a card of any of the three players and would like to make a trade.

The shelves at Target have been looking awful barren lately, so this 100-card Fairfield repack was about the only thing (aside from a pack of Heritage and Gypsy Queen) that I bought.
You may remember my last excursion involving a 100-card repack was not all that exciting.

If you missed it, read about it here.

Let's see if this one is any better.



First card...a 2001 Upper Deck Victory Mike Piazza.

Not a bad beginning. Onward we trudge.


1994 Score Select Mike Bordick. I like this set, I don't have very much of it, but I like it.

Of course, there was also the usual suspects of the overproduction era.








These Classic cards will pop up now and then and I will gladly take them.


If you collected in the early 90's you remember all the hype surrounding this guy.


Repacks are always good for introducing me to a set during the 90's or early 2000's that I had no idea existed. Plus it's a Pacific release, which I'm going to secretly admit I'm a fan of.


2001 Fleer Tradition B. J. Waszgis. I have some of this set, but not a lot, so the few that I got were all needed.


I always appreciate an appearance from 1983 Donruss since I need so many.


 I love the oddball sets. 1990 Kmart Cal Ripken.


I didn't send out for these cards when they were available, so it's nice to see these in repacks.


More Early 90's Classic. Always appreciated.


Does anyone remember the Christamas commercial where he was "Sanderclaus?"


Comic Ball. I'm finding this everywhere now.


I didn't collect all that much in 2006, so I missed the "National Baseball Card Day". Thanks to repacks, I've got a pretty decent collecton of cards from that day.


So what were the three vintage cards?




Oh well, I have them already.

2 comments:

  1. Finally got your return package in the mail today, hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure I have some cards that fit your set needs. Please email me if you would like to get a swap going. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete