Friday, May 31, 2013

2008 Upper Deck First Edition Update

One of the things I had hoped to accomplish by blogging was trading with other bloggers. I was sure I would find other bloggers with the same problem that I have, lots of cards they don't need and not enough of the cards that they do.

So when I get close to completing a set, I'm going to post what cards I need in hopes that someone out there has what I need.

We're going to start with 2008 Upper Deck First Edition Update.

 
The sad part about this is that it is only a 200 card set and packs of this are everywhere. Everytime I buy a repack that consists of unopened packs, this is guaranteed to be one of them. Yet I still need 3 cards.
 
303 - Juston Upton (Diamondbacks)
339 - Alexei Ramirez (White Sox)
472 - Skip Schumaker (Cardinals)

If you have any of these three cards (hopefully you have all three), please leave a comment or you can email me at swingandapopup@gmail.com and let's work out a trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment