Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sortageddon Update

As you may or may not know, I have begun the arduous task of sorting a barrage of monster boxes of cards that I have accumulated throughout the years. I have deemed this task "Sortageddon", because it is the only made up word I could think of that accurately describes the horrors of continuously working through stacks upon stacks of unsorted cards without any end in sight.

One thing that I've realized while I was doing this is that duirng the early 90's I must have collected minor league cards because I have an awful lot of them. However, I don't remember buying them.

Like Fleer Excel.

 
Skybox Pre - Rookie '92,


Line Drive,


...and a boatload of Classic issues.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So that's another advantage to getting everything sorted. I'm finding a lot of stuff I didn't even know I had.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment