Sunday, March 10, 2013

Cards From The Binder (Chapter 2)

Here's the rest of page 1 from "the binder".

Some more 1991 Proline football:



  

Bernie Kosar. I bought 3 boxes of this because it was $15 a box, I was in college, and I liked the fact there was an autograph per box. No other reasons necessary.






 Everson Walls. I have to admit in the 70's and early 80's I was a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. I could name every player and Everson Walls was one of my favorites. So I was quite happy to get this even though he is a Giant at this point.


 
 
1994 Signature Rookies Chris Brantley auto. I got this when I would buy cards through the mail. He ended up with the Rams in 1994 and the Bills in 1996. He played in 22 games and scored 1 touchdown. He also played for the New Jersey Hitmen in the XFL.
 
 
 


Finally, a Andre Tippet auto on a 1989 Topps card. I can't remember if I got this myself or if someone got it for me. I certainly didn't get it in a pack.  
 
Well, that's it for the first page of the binder.
 
As one of my college professors used to say when class was over:
 
"I don't tap dance."
 
That was our cue to leave.
 
Have a good night everybody.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment