Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Trade With Card Hemorrhage

I haven't traded much over the past few years...that is something I wish to remedy in 2021. My first trade of the year involved Jay from Card Hemorrhage. He had a Ozzie Smith I was interested and he threw in a few other cards as well.


Turns out I had the 75's (my want lists are in great need of updating). I'll take any oddballs as I am putting together the 1991 Post set one card at a time.


The Jose Rijo is from a dud of a set called "Dimension III" or "D3". It was quite expensive for it's time and lacked any rookies. The Ozzie Smith card from 2001 Topps Archives Reserve was the card that prompted the trade.


I didn't collect Topps Finest at the time (too expensive for me). I think this is the first one I've held that has the protective coating taken off. I also enjoy anything from the Conlon Collection. I love looking at the old photos. 


It's been awhile since I've actively collected (or even watched) basketball, but hey I almost know everyone here!


Thanks Jay!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! I'm sorry, I had it in my brain that you collected basketball so threw those in. Hope there were at least a couple ringers in there for you.

    ReplyDelete