Saturday, February 13, 2021

Completed Set - 2020 Topps Update

 


This set does not seem to be a favorite of collectors...which is probably why I was able to find some. I found a couple of hangers at Wal-Mart and paid $59 for a box at my LCS. Add in a couple of jumbo packs and I was able to finish the set...and have a decent size stack of dupes.

So if anybody out there is doing this set and wants to trade...let me know what you need and I'll see if I have it.


Thanks for reading!


What I'm listening to while I post this:

John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers - A Hard Road

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completing this set! Yes, this set's design has room for improvement. But as a long-time set collector, imo it's decent and I don't care about rookie cards so this set gets a thumbs up from me.

    ReplyDelete