Sunday, April 19, 2015

Here Is The Winner!

Last week I had a contest. I was going to award a hanging pack of cards to whoever could guess all nine players that were featured in the pocket page of 1982 Topps Stickers that I won from Listia a while back. If more than one person got them all right, then I would run all the names through random.org.

Then I thought that wasn't really fair to the first person that got them all right, as his answers would be out there for everyone to see. So I decided to award two prizes...one to the first one who got them all right, and one to the winner of the randomization.

So Mark Hoyle was first, so he wins a hanging pack of cards of his choice (from what's available in my area).

Three other bloggers were able to correctly identify all nine players; Arpsmith, Night Owl and Tony L (although technically it was Steve McCatty, not Scott). But it's my contest, and if I want to let that slide, I can.

I put all four names into the randomizer and got this result.


So it looks like Mark wins twice!

Mark, I'll send you an email letting you know what's available up this way.

Thanks to all who played!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure where I got Scott from! OOPS! Thanks for the contest, and congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the email. Thanks for the contest..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners. At least I didn't tip anybody off by being first since I only knew half of them.

    ReplyDelete