Wednesday, June 7, 2023

2022 Topps Series 1 Blaster Box

As I scan the archives of unfinished posts, here is another post featuring 2022 Topps Baseball Series 1. I bought a fair amount of this, but didn't buy much of Series 2 or Update. I haven't bought any of the 2023 products. My interest in the newer stuff has really waned because I'm not all that excited as to where Fanatics seems to be taking the hobby. I don't do breaks, I don't grade and I don't chase parallels. I build sets. Not the target market they are looking for. Am I losing interest? Absolutely not. 

So here are the highlights from the blaster. 




The Manaea parallel is not numbered.


Not a real big fan of these but at least it is Devers.


Here are the Stars Of MLB cards I pulled...I'm OK with this subset.


This one is the Chrome version.


2 reasons I like this card:

1.) It's Tony Gwynn. 
2.) He's wearing an old style Padres uniform.


I love the 1987 design (it's one of my favorites), but even I have to admit it's been done to death.


I didn't call my shot and I didn't win.


I really wish these weren't considered a "hit". I'm not a big fan of these but I do like this one.

So what's your opinion of the future of the hobby?


What I'm Listening To While I Post This 

Trish Murphy - Rubies On The Lawn







What I'm Listening To While I Post This 



No comments:

Post a Comment