Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Collector's Edge Football Repack Box

 

My last couple of posts featured the baseball version of this and both were quite horrible. I also had purchased the football version as well. Now there were no descriptions on the boxes of what was inside any of these and I can't remember if this was $8.99 as well. 

There was one pack in the box. Here it is. 



1990 Score. Outstanding. 



And that's it. I sincerely hope I didn't pay $8.99 for this. I thought I had bought these about a year ago, but I realized I actually purchased these at Walgreens at the end of 2021. I have not looked in a Walgreens for cards since then. To call these terrible would be an insult to all things terrible.


What I'm Listening To While I Post This 

U2 - Rattle and Hum


1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how little they're putting into these boxes. These certainly aren't the Fairfield's of years past!

    ReplyDelete