Friday, April 14, 2023

Collector's Edge Baseball Repack Box (Part 2)

 

My last post featured this superbly awful Baseball Collector's Edge repack box. I mentioned I had purchased two of them, so unfortunately you're going to have to suffer through another one. You never know, this one could be better...or maybe not.



1990 Fleer. Sweet!

There was also a box of 49 commons. Why 49, I have no idea. 







At least there were a couple of older commons in this one. I suppose in this case ROI stands for Return On Idiocy. All for just $8.99.


What I'm Listening To While I Post This 

Metallica - And Justice For All




5 comments:

  1. Oooof. Yeah, I learned my lesson from buying a few of these over the winter. At least you got a couple '70s singles, I think the oldest ones I pulled were '82.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, seeing a '74 is cool, and I guess an early Sosa is nice, but that's about it. Pretty dire. I'd be disappointed if I'd bought this at a Dollar Tree, not that I've seen any repacks (or ANY baseball cards) their since before the pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really sticking it to you with all the junk wax - can't escape them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch...they gotta mix it up a little!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the prices they are going for, they are just not as much fun as they used to be..

    ReplyDelete