Saturday, March 19, 2022

Topps 2021 Update Hanger Box 3

 


I've posted about the first two hanger boxes I bought and here is the third. The next post will be the fourth box and that will be it for the hanger boxes. I bought these in either January or February at Target for $9.99 each. 

Here are the highlights.


Trevor Larnach Rookie.


Alex Kirilloff Rookie Debut


Jonathan India Rookie Debut


Nate Pearson Rookie Debut


Akil Baddoo Rookie 


Luis Patino Rookie 


Bobby Dalbec Rookie Debut


Vintage Stock Michael Wacha 68/99


70 Years Of Topps Baseball Carlos Correa


1986 Topps Baseball Brent Honeywell Jr. 


1992 Redux Jo Adell
1992 Redux Kris Bryant
1992 Redux Miguel Cabrera 
1992 Redux Trevor Bauer

Nice to finally get the Kirilloff and Dalbec Rookie Debut cards.

Thanks for reading!


What I'm Listening To While I Post This 

The Human League - Don't You Want Me

1 comment: