Saturday, March 12, 2022

Topps 2021 Update Hanger Box 1

 Finding cards at Wal-Mart or Target is still hit or miss (mostly miss...I have still yet to see 2022 Topps Series 1). I have found cards a few times...most of the time I'm not interested in what is there. A few months back I did manage to pick up a couple of Update hanger boxes. Here are the highlights from the first.




Ian Anderson Rookie Debut


Dylan Carlson Rookie Debut


Frankie Montas Father's Day Powder Blue Parallel 13/50


Adam Duvall Rainbow Foil


Juan Soto MLB All-Stars


Dylan Carlson 70 Years Of Topps Baseball


Alex Manoah 1986 Topps Baseball


Kyle Lewis 1992 Redux
Giancarlo Stanton 1992 Redux
Christian Yelich 1992 Redux 
Cody Bellinger 1992 Redux 


Jonathan India Rookie Card

Ryan Mountcastle Rookie Debut 


I wouldn't call this one of the better hanger boxes I've opened, but when you are a set collector, every card matters! 


Thanks for reading!


What I'm Listening To While I Post This 

The Beatles  - Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if it's good or bad that the best retro design I like from these is the 1986 one. May have to do with the Jays content, but still.

    ReplyDelete