Friday, May 5, 2023

2022 Topps Opening Day Blaster Box

Another post featuring cards from 2022. I bought a box of 2022 Topps Opening Day...I can't remember what I paid for it...but here are the highlights of the base cards. According to Baseballcardpedia.com, the print run for the base cards was more than double than the 2021 edition.

























The Scherzer Blue Parallel is not numbered (although they are limited to 2022 copies). The rest are from the Bomb Squad subset.


Most here are mascot cards. The last two cards are from the Opening Day subset.


First two cards are from the Opening Day subset, the last three are from the Triple Play subset. This one is my favorite because it resembles the 1980 - 81 Topps basketball cards. I was fortunate enough to have opened a few packs of these basketball cards back in 1980, but not fortunate enough to realize I should have bought a lot more.

I like Opening Day...unfortunately this was the final year for it.



What I'm Listening To While I Post This 

Don McLean - American Pie



1 comment:

  1. Too bad Opening Day was stopped. American Pie is a classic!

    ReplyDelete