Sunday, January 8, 2023

2022 Topps Series 1 Hanger Box

Hope everybody had a good weekend. We had a little snow here Friday evening. The wife and I drove up north yesterday (now that we have a reliable car). With the newfallen snow all over the trees it was quite an enjoyable ride up. It's something we used to do twice a year but we hadn't done since the pandemic.

I haven't posted much over the past few months but I have a bunch of half-finished posts featuring cards I received quite some time ago. This is just a hanger box from 2022 Topps Series 1 that I picked up from Target probably 6 or so months ago. Here are the highlights of the base cards.








Nothing terribly exciting...maybe there's something decent in the inserts.












Not really...I guess you could call this hanger box a dud.

And I'm still Wander-less!


What I'm Listening To While I Post This 

Tesla - Cover Queen

2 comments:

  1. Can't win them all! I can't figure out why they put so many Stars of MLB in those hanger boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a pleasant drive. Sometimes a Sunday drive is a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete