Thursday, August 1, 2013

Trading Thursdays - Toronto Blue Jays Edition

As I've mentioned on this blog before, one of the things I enjoy most about the blogosphere is trading with other bloggers. I don't make it to too many card shows, and it's often times very tough to find the cards I need to complete the sets I'm working on.

I've gotten closer to some sets thanks to the trading I've done, and hopefully I've been to help other bloggers with their collecting goals as well. So I've been thinking for a while about how I can help initiate some trading with other collectors/bloggers that I may not have connected with yet. Of course, I'm certainly up for trading with collectors/bloggers that I've traded with before.

So every Thursday I post a collection of items representing a specific team. It will generally consist of mostly cards from that team, but it could also include a media guide, a yearbook, a pack of cards with a player from that team on the wrapper, etc.

If you are interested in it, either comment on the blog or email me at swingandapopup@gmail.com, with what you want to trade for it. No reasonable offer will be refused, however it does have to be off of my want list. I need to finish these sets! Trade me a dozen cards, trade me a hundred cards, trade me one card, but help me finish these sets!

I only have a small percentage of my "wants" uploaded. This is a huge work in process, and I am adding new want lists up weekly. I also keep track via a sidebar on my blog letting readers know what lists have been added in the past week. There are also some "junk wax" sets on there that I haven't finished. I know some of you are sitting on some '88 Score, 92 Leaf, etc., and this could be a chance to unload some of it to someone who needs it!

This week I feature the Toronto Blue Jays. However, nobody claimed last week's lot of Cubs or the previous week's lot of Dodgers, so if someone claims the Bluy Jays package lot, they will get all 3 teams. You can see the Cubs here and the Dodgers here.

So here's what up for trade this week:


1992 Starting Lineup Roberto Alomar


2008 Bowman Lyle Overbay


2009 Topps Ticket To Stardom Alex Rios


1994 Fleer Flair Devon White


1988 Donruss The Rookies Pat Borders


1987 Topps George Bell


1992 Post Joe Carter


1991 Fleer Ultra Eddie Zosky


2013 Topps Casey Janssen


2008 Upper Deck SP Authentic Roy Halliday

 
1990 Score Update John Candelaria


2012 Topps Opening Day Sergio Santos


2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Adam Lind


1996 Upper Deck John Olerud

 
1997 Donruss X1.0 Roger Clemens


1999 Pacific Paramount Tony Fernandez


2002 Donruss Raul Mondesi


1995 Bazooka Alex Gonzalez


2003 Topps Tom Wilson


1986 Topps Lloyd Moseby


2010 Topps Scott Downs

If you are interested in trading for all of this, either leave a comment or email me at swingandapopup@gmail.com with what you wish to trade. First person to contact me wins the entire package of Blue Jays, Cubs and Dodgers.

Thanks for reading and let's trade!

1 comment:

  1. The Blue Jays have been taken, however the Cubs and Dogers are still up for grabs!

    ReplyDelete