Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2017 Topps Heritage

With the Aaron Judge craze, the card aisles have been pretty bare for the most part. I didn't buy any Heritage right when it came out, and the card shop in my area never reordered any after their initial shipment ran out. WalMart and Target weren't much help either. I was only able to get a couple of $20 blasters and have had to supplement the rest of the set by raiding boxes of commons and the card shop and card shows.


At a recent card show I picked up one hundred and fifteen of them for ten dollars. I'll be putting up a want list shortly.


2 comments:

  1. I bought a ton of Topps Heritage this year. I still have some extras, so I should be able to help you out with your wantlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the card show. How I long for thee.

    ReplyDelete