Friday, December 29, 2017

2003-04 Parkhurst Original Six Boston (Revisited)

I posted back in September that I had found a bunch of these cards at a recent card show. While the packs were somewhere around 5 bucks each back then, I was able to get the singles at that show for a dime each.


Well, I found more at the same low price.


These aren't black and white cards, I just happened to scan them that way.


This time I ended up with twenty more cards.

Also continuing the habit of picking up 80's hockey cards for a dime each landed me a couple of O-Pee-Chee beauts.


First, this 83-84 Phil Housley rookie...


...then this 86-87 Denis Potvin.


Now three from 1981-82 Topps.


A 1985-86 Topps Paul Coffey.


Four cards from 1987-88 Topps including Kevin Hatcher and Ulf Samuelsson rookies. 


I also picked up a 1988-89 Topps Bob Probert rookie.


Although I already have one, I couldn't resist picking up another 1990-91 Upper Deck Sergei Federov rookie for a dime. 

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! (If you celebrate it.)




No comments:

Post a Comment