Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Discouraging Dozen

I've added a new sidebar to the blog called "The Discouraging Dozen". These are twelve of my most currently sought after cards. I'm debuting this with three cards from 2008 Upper Deck First Edition Update, five cards from 2012 Topps, three cards from 1993 Topps, and the 1979 Bump Wills (Blue Jays) card.

Usually when I get a set down to only needing a couple of cards, it takes forever for me to find them (and in most cases I still haven't). So by acquiring these cards, I will have finished off three more sets.

I put the Bump Wills card up there because it is a card that I've wanted ever since I was 10, but still haven't gotten it yet.

So if you have any of these lying around, email me at swingandapopup@gmail.com and let's work out a trade!

2 comments: