Thursday, June 18, 2015

Putting In My Ten Cents (Part 2)

Last post I showed you everything that I bought from one table at the card show I went to last Sunday. If you missed it, you can read all about it here.


Here's the stack of cards I bought from the other table. Manning this table was the dealer that has all the oddball cards.

The last time I went to this card show I found a whole bunch of box bottoms. I only bought a few and had written then that I wished I had bought them all. Well, he had a few left.

This time I bought them all.













He didn't have as many cards as he usually has, and had only a fraction of the oddball cards that I can usually find at his table. So I was a bit disappointed.

He did have a couple of monster boxes of random cards and I was able to find some that I needed.

Just like the previous table, every card set me back a whopping ten cents.


I picked up nineteen from the 1983 Donruss set...


...and thirty-one from the 1992 Pinnacle set. Yes, I haven't finished it yet and I still have a long way to go.


Three cards from the 1986 Topps Traded set also ended up going home with me.



I'm not sure how this card ended up with me, but I probably need it anyways.


This card I didn't need, but the price was right.


Ditto.


The last cards I'm going to show in this post are five 1991 Topps Cracker Jack Cards.

I'll show you the remainder of what I bought in the next post...and it's all oddballs.

3 comments:

  1. I always love me some box bottoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, gotta love the box bottoms. The conundrum is whether to cut them up or not.

    ReplyDelete