Sunday, January 4, 2015

Has It Been A Month Already?

Well, my last post was pretty much spot on. I haven't posted in almost a month due to absolutely no time to do anything other than working and sleeping. I've been totally absent from the blogs, so I hope everybody has had a good holiday season.

With what spare time I had, I sent a few cards to Kaz from This Way To The Clubhouse that he needed for his All Time Mets Project. In return he sent me some cards I needed off of my want lists.



Regrettably I have not updated my want lists in quite a while, but I need so many 1994 Topps it's a good bet these will help.


I'm also a little closer now in completing 2003 Topps.


Kaz also sent me a card from 1993 Score Select, one of my favorite sets from the early 90's.

Thanks, Kaz! Now that the holidays are over, I should be able to infrequently post more frequently.

Happy 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment