Thursday, August 8, 2013

Trading Thursdays - Pittsburgh Pirates Edition

Welcome to another edition of Trading Thursdays. I mentioned before that I may be changing the "rules" from time to time, if something isn't working or if I figure out a better way to accomplish my goal...which is to trade with other bloggers.

This week I feature an assortment of cards from the Pittsburgh Pirates. Last week I featured the Toronto Blue Jays, plus I still had the Cubs and Dodgers lots which had not been claimed. Originally the plan was that whoever was interested got all af the cards that were available. However last week, Doug from Sportscards From The Dollar Store was interested, but only in the Blue Jays cards.

Which of course is fine, and the Blue Jays cards were on their way up north the next day. So I thought about it and decided that instead of "forcing" someone to take everything, they can just take the team they want. So the plan is to put a sidebar up on the blog to list what teams are still available from the Trading Thursdays series. If for example you only want the Pirates, that's great. If you want the Pirates plus another team that available, that's great too.

So I hope this make sense and I look forward to trading with all of you out there.

So here is what's up for trade this week:


2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Ralph Kiner


1987 Hygrade Baseball's All-Tme Greats Pie Traynor


1992 Topps Randy Tomlin


1993 Donruss Bob Walk


2013 Topps Garrett Jones


1979 Topps Bert Blyleven


2013 Topps Archives Starling Marte


2009 Upper Deck X Die-Cut Ryan Doumit


2011 Topps Lineage Neil Walker


1989 Score Rafael Belliard


1992 Donruss Rosario Rodriguez


1975 Topps Ed Kirkpatrick


1996 Topps Esteban Loaiza


1996 Upper Deck Mike Kingery


1981 Donruss Willie Stargell


1997 Collectors Choice Kevin Elster


1999 Upper Deck Chad Hermansen


2002 Topps Derek Bell


1995 Fleer Emotion Al Martin


1996 Fleer Circa Charlie Hayes


If you are interested in trading for all of this, either leave a comment or email me at swingandapopup@gmail.com with what you wish to trade. First person to contact me gets the entire package of Pirates.

Thanks for reading and let's trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment