Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Trading Thursdays Comes Through Again

Reaping the benefits of another Trading Thursdays trade was little ol' me. I shipped off some Blue Jays up north to Doug at Sportscards From The Dollar Store and he set me back all of these set needs.


4 sets that I've been working on for a long time...85 Topps, 89 Score, 89 Upper Deck and 92 Donruss.


Other sets that have eluded completion...93 Donruss, 93 Leaf and 2010 Topps.



2008 Upper Deck A Piece Of History is one of the many sets I'm collecting, but haven't put up a want list yet. The Ramirez is another set need.


Doug also always sends me an assortment of Bruins. I watched way more hockey during the Cam Neely/ Adam Oates/Ray Bourque era, so these were all familiar names to me.


He even sent me some from 2013-14 Score, which he just opened. His first post of the box break can be found here.


 
Rejean Lemelin. Although I've never met him, my brother used to be his garbageman.
 
Once again Doug comes through with some great cards for me. Thanks for the trade and looking forward to the next one!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Although I can't stand Jeff Kent, his '93 Donurss is probably one of the best from that set.

    ReplyDelete