Saturday, September 14, 2013

Trade With The Junior Junkie

Although not every week of my Trading Thursdays has been a rousing success, it has been doing what I had hoped it would, which is trading with other collectors/bloggers.

So when I featured the Seattle Mariners, I of course heard from T.J. from The Junior Junkie. Off went the Mariners (with a few Ken Griffey Jr's. included of course), and in return I received some fantastic set needs.


1989 Donruss. A whole stack of 1989 Donruss.

AND I NEEDED IT ALL!
 
Ten cards left. That's all I need. Check my want list....please?
 

Thirteen from 1996 Collector's Choice.

I need quite a bit more than ten cards to complete this set.


He also sent a bunch from Topps Series 2. Hopefully I can finish this before Update comes out.

Yeah, I know. Like I ever have before.


Finally, included was also a lot of 2013 Topps Archives, including this sweet Dwight Evans SP. This brings me to only needing fourteen cards.

A great trade T.J.! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment