Sunday, September 15, 2013

Another "Fantastic" Trade

Yes, I'm really working overtime on these witty titles. I'm also falling way behind on posting trade packages (a good problem to have), so we are going to go back a couple of weeks for this assortment of cards courtesy of Wes from Fantastic Catch.


 
Does anybody ever try to spot the error? I tried, and it took me about two seconds to find it.
 



I've said it before, but with all the cards that I have you would think when someone sends me a stack of Red Sox, I would get a lot of dupes. But I don't. Some of these I'm even seeing for the first time.


We'll end with a very cool Jason Varitek mini.

Once again Wes, you came through with a very nice (and needed) selection of Red Sox for my collection. Thank you!

So, did anyone spot the error at the beginning of the post?

It was the glove.


1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha, that 1st baseman glove totally photobombed that shot.

    ReplyDelete