Monday, September 16, 2013

I Don't Just Trade With Other Bloggers

A few weeks ago I offered a selection of New York Mets cards as part of my Trading Thursdays series. John, who does not have a blog offered me up some cards for it. This was great, because it was my first trade with a non-blogger.

First the Red Sox:


1999 Topps Chrome Nomar Garciaparra
2008 Topps Postseason Highlights (Ortiz & Ramirez)
1999 Fleer Ultra RBI Kings Mo Vaughn


2011 Toppstown Dustin Pedroia

There were also a few set needs.


1995 Pinnacle Ray Durham (White Sox)
1991 Leaf Damon Berryhill (Braves)


1993 Fleer Ultra Jeff Parrett (Rockies)
1993 Fleer Ultra Tom Gordon (Royals)
1992 Donruss Rich Rodriguez (Padres)

 
1992 Donruss Andujar Cedeno (Astros)
1992 Donruss Greg Colbrunn (Expos)
1989 Donruss Dave Gallagher (White Sox)
 
Thanks for the trade, John!

1 comment:

  1. Was nice trading with you. Hope you didn't already have the extra cards I included.

    ReplyDelete