Friday, September 27, 2013

Another Reader Trade

Right on the heels of trading with my first "reader", was this trade with Patrick. His achilles heel is 2013 Gypsy Queen, which I had only purchased one pack of. However, I am not above going to a show to find what someone is looking for in order to get some cards that I need.

I was able to find over forty cards he needed, plus I threw in some Orioles cards for him. In return I got these beauties.



More 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen. It's down to thirty-five cards now. There will be partying in the streets when I finally finish this.


Speaking of partying in the streets...more 2010 Topps.


I got a few more knocked off of my 2013 Topps Series 2 want list as well.


Ditto for 2013 Topps Archives. I am only six cards away (minus the SP's, which I don't consider part of the set).


A couple more from 2012 Topps Series 2 bring me down to only needing six cards from that set as well.

Thanks Patrick! It's always cool trading with some new people. Keep in touch, I'm sure we'll have more stuff to trade with each other in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment