Monday, March 11, 2013

What Kevin Youkilis and I Have In Common

Ok, there seems to be a lot of rumbling across the blogosphere about the 2013 Heritage Kevin Youkilis card. Apparently the fact that his head takes up 99 percent of the card causes others to laugh hysterically or in Night Owls case, exclaim:


Craaaaaaaaaaa-ni-uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm!!!!!!!!


For those of you who have yet to see the Kevin Youkilis Cranium card, here it is.


 
 
 
Now I have an issue with this card as well. But not in a comedic way. In fact, I'm pretty sure I don't like this card for a reason none of the rest of you can lay claim to.


I have been told multiple times that I look like Kevin Youkilis.
 

I've been told this by strangers, co-workers, even my fiancee says I resemble him.

 
Now for the record, I don't think I do. Especially not now.
 
 
So what really bothers me about the Kevin Youkilis Cranium Card is that if I, Swing And A Pop-Up had a card in 2013 Heritage, apparently it would look like this:

 
 
 

Lovely.

1 comment: