Friday, March 29, 2013

Cards Fom The Binder (Chapter 4)

Welcome to the latest chapter of  "Cards From The Binder". All these cards have been hand selected to appear within the hallowed pages of  "The Binder".


First up is a autographed Rick Miller card. I actually got this in person. Back in the 90's, I went to a lot of card shows. Most often they would have autograph guests. I don't see it that much anymore. I haven't been to a card show that had an autograph guest in years.


Alumni games are also a good place to get autographs. I got this Rick Smith...


...and Rick Middleton auto at a charity Bruins alumni game.

 
I only bought one box of Classic Hockey Draft '95 (probably because you would get an auto in the box). If the box was cheap enough during those lean college years, it didn't really matter what it was. And if there was an auto in it, even better.
 
So there you have it...
 
Quick.
 
Efficient.
 
Painfree.
 
Cards from the binder.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment