Saturday, May 25, 2013

2013 Bowman - My First Look

I finally found single packs of 2013 Bowman and decided to pick one up and see what I think.


Here's the contents.


97 - Madison Bumgarner (Giants)


147 - David Ortiz (Red Sox)


64 - Yovani Gallardo (Brewers)


BP67 - Travis Shaw (Red Sox)


BP83 - Rio Ruiz (Astros)


107 - David Murphy Gold Parallel (Rangers)


CC-MT2 - Byron Buxton Chrome Mini (Twins). That scanned really weird.


BCP82 - Yeicok Calderon (Yankees)


125 - Adam Wainwright (Cardinals)


208 - Hisashi Iwakuma (Mariners)

A winner for me. They are very similar to the 2012 release, which I also liked. I enjoy the Bowman releases as I like getting the minor league Red Sox cards. Plus, I got two Red Sox in the very first pack. Travis Shaw played a little bit in spring training, and if he ever makes the big club, I've already got a card of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment