Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Topps 2013 Five - Card Packs


I was in the Dollar Tree the other day, and I noticed they had these. Even though I'm at the point where I'm just pretty much going to get cards I already have, I bought a pack anyways. It's just 5 base cards, no parallels or insert cards. I must have bought a ton of these 5 card packs of 2010 Topps Update trying to get the Felix Doubront rookie. I still don't have it.

 First card of the pack.
324 - Cameron Maybin
I like the old uniforms.


259 - Bartolo Colon


19 - Joey Votto


14 - Paul Konerko

295 - Brandon League

True to form, I didn't need any of them, so if anybody else does let me know.

I'm also adding new wantlists almost daily, so please keep checking back. I've had a few bloggers contact me regarding trades and will be posting about them soon. If you want to set up a trade, please contact me at swingandapopup@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment