Sunday, May 21, 2017

1978

According to Billboard Magazine, this was the biggest song of 1978.


According to me, this was the biggest baseball card of 1978.


I've had a copy of "Shadow Dancing" for quite some time, but I didn't have a copy of the Eddie Murray card until this past week. 

I had gone into my LCS just to pick up a storage box and while I was paying for it, noticed the card in the case below. I told the owner of the shop that I only wanted to know how much he wanted for it, but at only $20 I couldn't pass it up.

So now let's rewind back to the February card show that I've been posting about for the past few months. This will be the last post about it because I'm at the last table. This dealer had a bunch of 1977 and 1978 Topps commons and only wanted a dime a piece for them. If you've read my previous posts, you know that I've already spent a bunch of money, so I was going to stop at fifty cards for five dollars and then I was going to call it a day.

I had my want list with me this time (so there would be no guessing), and picked cards that I needed from the '77 set and from the '78 set (mostly from the '77 set).

When I told him I had fifty of the cards he said "Two dollars."

I said "I'll keep looking." Now I was going after any card I needed.

So for my original budget of five dollars I ended up bringing home...


Two hundred and two cards from the 1977 set...


...and eighteen from the 1978 set.

The condition of the majority of the cards was not bad and you certainly couldn't beat the price.





3 comments:

  1. สล็อตแมชชีน (Slot machine) จึงเป็นนิยมอย่างมากงั้นหรอ? เดิมพันที่เล่นง่าย pg slot ไม่ต้องทำความเข้าใจเยอะ แค่หยอดเหรียญ และรอหมุนเท่านั้น ทั้งเล่นสนุก และเพลิดเพลิน

    ReplyDelete