Monday, April 17, 2017

More Of The Monkees

 

During one of my previous posts I had mentioned that I was a big fan of the Monkees. At one of the recent card shows I had been to, I was fortunate enough to find cards from the 1966 and 1967 Donruss Monkees set.


The next month I found a lot more. (Yes, I'm still showing off what I bought at the February card show.)


I bought these from the same dealer as last time. This time he only had cards from the 1967 set. There were thirty-three cards total and as you can see there are dupes. I grabbed them without looking because I assumed it was a partial set. Rookie mistake, I know.


So if anyone is interested in the duplicates I got, let me know and we can work out some sort of trade.


And to get you in the mood...here's my favorite tune off the album.



3 comments:

  1. Oh man - now I will listen to Monkees tunes all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested in any/all of the dupes you got! Shoot me an email at nickpecucci AT sbcglobal DOT net if you'd like. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with some vintage tv show cards. Is it me or do the tints vary a lot?

    ReplyDelete