Thursday, March 23, 2017

Still Going Through Those Dimeboxes

This is more of what I picked up at the card show I attended this past February. I'm still at the first table I stopped at (which also happens to be the host's table). He has dozens of monster boxes filled with cards that are a dime a piece. These boxes are all that I look at while I'm at his table.


These two discs are from the twenty-four disc 1990 King B set. These could be found in specially marked packages of their beef jerky.


I don't have lists made up for 1981 Donruss and 1981 and 1982 Fleer, but I need so many cards from each set, whenever I see any for cheap I pick them up.


There were a couple of 1983 O-Pee-Chee cards that ended up going home with me.


I've been slowly putting together the 1987 Kmart 25th Anniversary set. I know it would be easier to just buy the set, but first of all I haven't seen it at a show, and secondly, I enjoy putting sets together this way.

Of course I haven't made a list, so I have no idea how close I am to completing it.


1986 Fleer is a set that was released the year before the first time I returned to card collecting. I don't have very much of it, nor do I have much of 1986 Donruss either, '86 Topps...that's another story.


We'll close out this post with a couple of Starting Lineup cards from the 1988 edition.

Well, I'm still at the first table of the show and there's still more dimeboxes to go through!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE those Starting Lineup cards, great pick-ups for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the old Starting Lineup cards!

    I have most of the cards from the 1987 Kmart 25th Anniversary set; if you're looking for any specific cards drop me an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete