Thursday, July 2, 2015

Not Game Worn, Just Worn

I took a chance on a Listia auction that offered a stack of cards that weren't in the greatest shape. So for a bit under 900 credits, I received this in the mail.


Well, the listor certainly wasn't lying. Some of these were in rough shape.


A 1995 Fleer Ultra Alex Rodriguez was on top of the stack.


There were quite a few cards from that set, but the majority of them looked like this. About two-thirds of this stack was the aforementioned Fleer Ultra, 1992 Score and 1989 Donruss.


1997 Pinnacle was represented as well. This was the coolest card of the bunch.


I'm a big fan of the first two years of Fleer Ultra. There wasn't any from the 1992 set, and this was the only card from 1993.


Sadly, there was only two Red Sox cards included. Mike Greenwell...


...and Andre Dawson (even though it's technically a Florida Marlins card).


This was the only "oddball" card. I have a few of these 1988 Classic cards, but not this one.

Although I probably don't need many of these cards, they were fun to go through and if my calculations are correct it cost me about 35 cents worth of Listia credits.

That can't be right...or can it?

2 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to figure out the currency rate on there. I used to do 1000 credits=$1 but I think it is nowhere near that now.

    ReplyDelete