Wednesday, May 14, 2014

One Card Challenged - 1979 O-Pee-Chee

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you are probably familiar with my quest to finally complete the 1979 Topps set, one of my favorite sets as a child. It has been a valiant effort so far, but I still am quite a few cards away from accomplishing that goal.

What you may not be familiar with however, is my lack of cards from the 1979 O-Pee-Chee set.


This is it folks, the only card that I have. I wish I could say that the scanner cut off the side of this card, but it didn't. A gloriously miscut Gorman Thomas.


The scanner did cut a very tiny bit of the bottom off of this scan, but as you can probably tell, not only is it miscut, but it is miscut at an angle!  A real beauty to start off my set!

One down, three hundred and seventy-three cards to go!

1 comment: