Thursday, February 13, 2014

Miscut Misfits - 2010 Upper Deck Kevin Youkilis (Special Snow Edition)


As you can see, it's snowing here again. We're supposed to get another foot of snow today, and I'm debating whether or not to call out of work tonight. I'm leaning towards it, but I called out last Wednesday when we got about a foot as well. It's supposed to be snowing the heaviest when I leave for work, with sleet and ice added when I would return home.

Now that I'm looking at it "on paper", I'm actually not really sure why I'm debating this at all.

So to warm up a snowy, cold, wintry day, here's another brilliant piece of work from 2010 Upper Deck.



Another Kevin Youkilis connection besides the alleged resemblance: 

He was born the same day my sister was.

Fortunately she was not born in or anywhere near Cincinnati. 

No comments:

Post a Comment