Friday, December 6, 2013

Trade With Baseball Cards Come To Life!

I haven't been posting very much lately because due to the holiday season I've been getting more hours at my night job. Since my night job is in retail, we have extended hours...and I have very little time to blog. My workday starts at about quarter of nine in the morning and ends at 12:30 am (the next day). Ouch.

But it's only for a few weeks, which is good because that's about as much as my getting up there in age body can take.

So welcome to the largest trade post that I've featured on this blog. Bo from Baseball Cards Come To Life and I traded a gargantuan amount of cards. He specifically hit my wants lists, and I did a combo of his want lists, minor league cards and Yankees. His post about our trade is here. You'll note it was about a month ago. That's how far behind I am in giving props to generous bloggers.

Here's my end of the trade:


Five cards from 1985 Donruss.


Eighty-eight from 1985 Topps. This brought me all the way down to only needing thirteen cards, including the McGwire rookie.


Thirteen from 1986 Donruss.


Five from 1988 Score. I really like this set and now I only need nine cards to finish it.


Twelve from 1988 Topps Traded. This is a set that I've gotten so many from repacks that I'm actually twelve cards away from finishing it. Not bad.


Eight from 1989 Donruss. This brings me to only needing 1 card to go! It is card #154 Nolan Ryan. If you have it, please let me know and we can work out a trade.

 
Ten from 1989 Score. I only need a handful from that set now.


Seven from 1990 Donruss.
 
 
Three from 1991 Line Drive AAA.
 
 
One lonely 1991 Fleer Ultra card.
 
 
Here's where the majority of the cards came from. 1992 Donruss. Two-hundred-and-thirty cards removed from my want list!


Twenty-one from 1992 Leaf.


Fifty-two from 1993 Donruss.


Three from 1992 - '93 Fleer Excel.


One-hundred-and-one from 1993 Leaf!


Twenty-nine from 1994 Collector's Choice.


Nine from 1994 Fleer Ultra.


One card from 1995 Pinnacle.


Five from 1995 Topps.


Twenty-six from 1996 Collector's Choice.


One from 2004 Fleer Tradition.


Seventy-four from 1989 Upper Deck.


One from 1996 Collector's Choice...


...and four from 2007 Upper Deck.

Whew! That's quite the trade package!

Thanks for the trade Bo, and looking forward to the next one!

3 comments:

  1. That Roberto Alomar is also from UD 1996 Collector's Choice set ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, that should be '96 Collector's Choice. Thanks, I've corrected it.

      Delete
  2. Glad you enjoy them! I just traded all my Ryan dupes to Chris of View from the Skybox, so you might want to check with him for a trade to finish your '89 Donruss set. http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete