Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Encouraging Dozen

A few weeks ago, I introduced a new sidebar on my blog titled "The Discouraging Dozen". I wanted to highlight some of the sets that I am really close to completing by featuring twelve of the cards I need from those sets.

Almost immediately, Tom from The Angels In Order sent me four of the twelve!


2008 Upper Deck First Edition Update Justin Upton


2012 Topps Josh Collmenter


2012 Topps Garrett Richards


2012 Topps Hank Conger

He also sent me four cards off of my 1989 Donruss want list.



You'll now find four new cards that have been promoted to the "Discouraging Dozen".

1993 Score # 194 Paul Sorrento
1993 Score # 396 Sid Bream
1993 Score # 608 Ruben Sierra

(I thought I had finished the 1993 Score set. Imagine my dismay when I realized I hadn't.)

1983 Topps # 217 Tim Stoddard

(Another set I thought I had finished. Who was in charge of this when I was younger????)

Thanks Tom! The cards I promised you are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment