Sunday, December 31, 2017

A Handful Of Bledsoes

Quite often when I'm rummaging through dimeboxes, I'll see where someone has decided that their player collection no longer has the worth that it used to. This particular time, I saw a plethora of Drew Bledsoe cards. I only was interested in rookie cards and inserts from his rookie year.


1993 Bowman Foil. I already have this card but at ten cents I'll take two more please!


1993 Fleer Prospects.


1993 Playoff.


1993 Score Select.


Lastly, 1993 Upper Deck Rookie Exchange.

Most of these cards book for around five or six dollars, so I was quite happy to find them for so cheap.

With only a few more hours left in 2017, I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pickups, he was my man for a time. At one time I had all of those. Thanks for the stroll down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete