Monday, January 6, 2014

Problem Update

I posted yesterday that I was having trouble with uploading scans in that they were all coming out grainy. I tried a few things regarding the scans last night but didn't have any success. 

This morning I tried looking at my blog through one of the computers at work. The pictures looked fine. Later on in the day I had a co-worker look at my blog through his laptop. Again, everything looked fine. 

So the issue is apparently confined to my laptop. 

Just f'n lovely.

I figured when I got home from work I would try a couple things, and if they didn't work, just let it be. If everything looks good everywhere else I could live with the graininess.

It actually kind of reminds me of when I used to play club gigs. Quite often the sound we heard on stage was atrocious, but as long as our audience had good sound, all was well.

The first thing I tried was to look at my blog through a different browser.

Problem solved.

Annoying, annoying, annoying.

But at least I get the "good sound" now as well.

2 comments:

  1. I thought they looked fine but as Chico Marx once said, "Well, who you gonna believe, me or your own eyes?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear. I couldn't figure it out on my end 'cause things looked ok.

    ReplyDelete